Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that’s built for toughness and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively broad range of applications, including; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, and much more, we as well offer all of these goods. What units this bushing apart may be the high-quality steel engineering along with exact manufacturing and top quality control; this means that you always get yourself a premium quality regular product. What really units us in addition to the other guys is our highly trained expert staff members and our company-wide goal of customer satisfaction.
1. Be certain the tapered cone floors of the bushing and the inside of the driven product are clean and free from anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or various other part type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to make sure sliding fit on shaft.
4. With important on shaft, slide the sprocket or other component type to the desired posture on the shaft. Be sure to leave the heads of the cap screws attainable.
5. Align the sprocket or part type, tighten the screws on the other hand and progressively until they will be pulled up tight. Usually do not make use of extensions on the wrench handles and don’t permit the sprocket or portion to always be drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this stage there should be a gap between your bushing flange and sprocket, make certain this gap does not close.
Twice split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with confident clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or limited by mounting screws
External key of all sizes for confident drive and greater torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for positive clamping
Solid flange to keep concentric bores
Available in inch, metric, and spline bores. Bore range between 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Dual Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Drive – With keys on both the shaft and product to provide the strongest possible drive.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Self locking taper supplies the highest degree of mechanical locking merchandise to product.
Taper bushing are trusted together with sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are constructed of high quality engineered elements with great tolerance. The characteristic is easy to employ and needs no additional alteration. These bushings can fit almost all kinds of assemblies and sizes. They will be the best choice in style for mechanical connections.
To complete designations add bore size. For instance: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: full selection of both metric and imperial obtainable.
Standard range suits up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required will depend on the application.
Complete short reach range offered, for compact light assemblies & Clean, Compact Design.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and can be purchased on a single page as the pulley you need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Includes 2 set screws.