Water Pump Parts coupling Factory Manufacturer China Standard Taper Bore Cast Iron HRC Flexible Water Pump Shaft Coupling for Electric Motor
Double cardanic type DKM Coupling
C45 steel, Alloy steel, Aluminum etc. material
Standard and non-standard coupling available
With high quality and competitive price
Packing as per customer’s demand.
We are the leading top Chinese coupling manufacturer, and are specializing in various high quality Double cardanic type DKM
1. For high shaft displacements
2. 3-part double-cardanic
3. Reduced vibration and noise
4. The restoring forces resulting from displacements are very low
5. Increase of the total lifetime of all adjacent components (bearings,seals etc.)
6. Approved according to EC Standard 94/9/EC(Explosion Certificate ATEX 95)
7. Double-cardanic design without the need for bearing support or external guarding
8. Finish bore according to ISO fit H7, feather keyway according to DIN 6885 (JS9)
9. Size: 19, 24, 28, 38, 42, 48, 55, 65, 75, 90 mm
HRC Couplings Double cardanic type DKM Coupling are offered in the industry’s largest variety of stock bore/keyway combinations.
These couplings require no lubrication and provide highly reliable service for light, medium, and heavy duty electrical motor and
internal combustion power transmission applications. Applications include power transmission to industrial equipment such as
pumps, gear boxes, compressors, blowers, mixers, and conveyors.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: Our group consists in 3 factories and 2 abroad sales corporations.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q:How long is your delivery time ? What is your terms of payment ?
A: Generally it is 40-45 days. The time may vary depending on the product and the level of customization. For standard products, the payment is: 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
Q:What is the exact MOQ or price for your product ?
A: As an OEM company, we can provide and adapt our products to a wide range of needs.Thus, MOQ and price may greatly vary with size, material and further specifications; For instance, costly products or standard products will usually have a lower MOQ. Please contact us with all relevant details to get the most accurate quotation.
If you have another question, please feel free to contact us.
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard|
Are There Any Safety Considerations When Using HRC Couplings in Rotating Machinery?
When using HRC (Highly Resilient Coupling) couplings in rotating machinery, several safety considerations should be taken into account to ensure the proper and safe functioning of the coupling and the connected equipment:
- Proper Installation: It is crucial to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations for the correct installation of the HRC coupling. Ensure that the coupling is mounted securely on the shafts and that all fasteners are tightened to the specified torque values.
- Alignment: Adequate shaft alignment is essential for the smooth operation of the HRC coupling. Misalignment can lead to increased stress on the coupling and its elastomeric element, reducing its service life and possibly causing premature failure.
- Torque Capacity: Before selecting an HRC coupling, verify that it has the appropriate torque capacity for the specific application. Using an undersized coupling can result in overloading, leading to coupling failure and potential damage to connected machinery.
- Operating Conditions: Consider the environmental conditions and operating parameters of the machinery when choosing an HRC coupling. Factors such as temperature, humidity, and exposure to chemicals can affect the coupling’s performance and longevity.
- Regular Inspection: Implement a regular inspection and maintenance schedule for the HRC coupling and the entire power transmission system. Check for signs of wear, corrosion, or any other issues that may require attention. Replace worn or damaged components promptly.
- Emergency Stop: Ensure that the rotating machinery is equipped with a proper emergency stop mechanism to quickly shut down operations in case of unexpected events or coupling failure.
- Overload Protection: Consider adding overload protection devices to the system to prevent excessive torque or shock loads from reaching the coupling and the connected equipment.
By adhering to these safety considerations and best practices, the risk of accidents, equipment damage, and downtime can be minimized, ensuring a safe and reliable operation of rotating machinery with HRC couplings.
What Role Does an HRC Coupling Play in Reducing Downtime and Maintenance Costs?
An HRC (Highly Resilient Coupling) plays a significant role in reducing downtime and maintenance costs in mechanical systems. Here’s how:
1. Vibration Damping: HRC couplings are designed with a flexible rubber element that acts as a vibration damper. The rubber element absorbs and dampens vibrations generated during the operation of rotating machinery. By reducing vibrations, the coupling helps prevent excessive wear and fatigue on connected equipment, such as motors, pumps, and gearboxes. This leads to less frequent breakdowns and extends the lifespan of components, ultimately reducing downtime for repairs and replacements.
2. Misalignment Compensation: As mentioned earlier, HRC couplings can handle various types of misalignment, including angular, parallel, and axial misalignment. By accommodating these misalignments, the coupling helps prevent additional stress on the connected shafts and bearings. The ability to handle misalignment reduces the likelihood of premature failures and breakdowns caused by misalignment-related issues.
3. Shock Load Absorption: In many industrial applications, rotating machinery may experience sudden shock loads due to various factors like sudden starts, stops, or changes in load. The flexible rubber element in the HRC coupling acts as a shock absorber, cushioning the impact of these sudden loads. By absorbing shock loads, the coupling protects the connected equipment from damage and minimizes the risk of unexpected downtime due to shock-related failures.
4. Easy Installation and Maintenance: HRC couplings are relatively easy to install and maintain. They do not require complex alignment procedures, and the flexible element eliminates the need for lubrication. The simple design and ease of maintenance contribute to reducing the time required for installation and upkeep, thus lowering overall maintenance costs.
5. Cost-Effective Design: HRC couplings are cost-effective compared to some other types of couplings. They provide reliable performance and durability at a reasonable price point. The cost-effectiveness of HRC couplings makes them a popular choice in various industrial applications where reducing operational costs is a priority.
Overall, the HRC coupling’s ability to dampen vibrations, compensate for misalignment, absorb shock loads, and offer easy installation and maintenance translates into improved reliability and efficiency of mechanical systems. This, in turn, leads to reduced downtime and maintenance costs, making HRC couplings a valuable component in power transmission applications across industries.
Materials Used in Manufacturing HRC Couplings
HRC couplings are typically made from a combination of different materials to provide the necessary properties for efficient power transmission and durability. The common materials used in manufacturing HRC couplings include:
- Cast Iron: Cast iron is a widely used material for HRC couplings due to its excellent strength, durability, and resistance to wear and deformation. It is suitable for various industrial applications and can handle substantial torque and misalignment.
- Steel: Steel is another popular choice for HRC coupling construction. It offers high tensile strength, good fatigue resistance, and the ability to handle high-speed applications. Steel HRC couplings are suitable for demanding environments and heavy-duty machinery.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel HRC couplings are ideal for applications where corrosion resistance is essential. They are commonly used in industries such as food processing, pharmaceuticals, and marine environments.
- Aluminum: Aluminum HRC couplings are lightweight and have excellent corrosion resistance. They are suitable for low to medium torque applications where weight reduction is a concern.
- Bronze: Bronze is used in specialized HRC coupling designs, particularly for applications requiring low friction and high wear resistance. It is commonly used in marine and heavy machinery applications.
- Polyurethane: Polyurethane is used for the flexible elements of HRC couplings. It offers good shock absorption and vibration damping properties, contributing to the coupling’s ability to protect connected equipment from shocks and vibrations.
- Other Composite Materials: Some HRC couplings may feature composite materials that combine the benefits of different materials, such as rubber compounds with metal reinforcement, to provide specific performance characteristics.
The material selection for HRC couplings depends on the application requirements, including torque, speed, environmental conditions, and industry standards. Manufacturers often provide a range of material options to suit various applications and ensure reliable and efficient power transmission.
editor by CX 2023-09-08