Excellent powder metallurgy parts metallic sintered parts
We could offer various powder metallurgy parts including iron based and copper based with top quality and cheapest price, please only send the drawing or sample to us, we will according to customer’s requirement to make it. if you are interested in our product, please do not hesitate to contact us, we would like to offer the top quality and best service for you. thank you!
How do We Work with Our Clients
1. For a design expert or a big company with your own engineering team: we prefer to receive a fully RFQ pack from you including drawing, 3D model, quantity, pictures;
2. For a start-up company owner or green hand for engineering: just send an idea that you want to try, you don’t even need to know what casting is;
3. Our sales will reply you within 24 hours to confirm further details and give the estimated quote time;
4. Our engineering team will evaluate your inquiry and provide our offer within next 1~3 working days.
5. We can arrange a technical communication meeting with you and our engineers together anytime if required.
|Place of origin:||Jangsu,China|
|Type:||Powder metallurgy sintering|
|Spare parts type:||Powder metallurgy parts|
|Machinery Test report:||Provided|
|Key selling points:||Quality assurance|
|Mould type:||Tungsten steel|
|Material standard:||MPIF 35,DIN 3571,JIS Z 2550|
|Application:||Small home appliances,Lockset,Electric tool, automobile,|
|Brand Name:||OEM SERVICE|
|After-sales Service:||Online support|
|Processing:||Powder Metallurgr,CNC Machining|
|Powder Metallurgr:||High frequency quenching, oil immersion|
|Quality Control:||100% inspection|
The Advantage of Powder Metallurgy Process
1. Cost effective
The final products can be compacted with powder metallurgy method ,and no need or can shorten the processing of machine .It can save material greatly and reduce the production cost .
2. Complex shapes
Powder metallurgy allows to obtain complex shapes directly from the compacting tooling ,without any machining operation ,like teeth ,splines ,profiles ,frontal geometries etc.
3. High precision
Achievable tolerances in the perpendicular direction of compacting are typically IT 8-9 as sintered,improvable up to IT 5-7 after sizing .Additional machining operations can improve the precision .
The interconnected porosity of the material can be filled with oils ,obtaining then a self-lubricating bearing :the oil provides constant lubrication between bearing and shaft ,and the system does not need any additional external lubricant .
5. Green technology
The manufacturing process of sintered components is certified as ecological ,because the material waste is very low ,the product is recyclable ,and the energy efficiency is good because the material is not molten.
Q1: What is the type of payment?
A: Usually you should prepay 50% of the total amount. The balance should be pay off before shipment.
Q2: How to guarantee the high quality?
A: 100% inspection. We have Carl Zeiss high-precision testing equipment and testing department to make sure every product of size,appearance and pressure test are good.
Q3: How long will you give me the reply?
A: we will contact you in 12 hours as soon as we can.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 35 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order. and if the item was non standard, we have to consider extra 10-15days for tooling/mould made.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples or drawings?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6: How about tooling Charge?
A: Tooling charge only charge once when first order, all future orders would not charge again even tooling repair or under maintance.
Q7: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Nonstandard|
|Shaft Hole:||as Required|
|Bore Diameter:||as Required|
Can HRC Couplings Handle Misalignment Between Shafts?
HRC (Highly Resilient Coupling) couplings are designed to handle a certain degree of misalignment between shafts, making them suitable for applications where alignment issues may arise. These couplings can accommodate both angular and parallel misalignment to some extent, providing flexibility and resilience in mechanical systems.
The flexibility of HRC couplings is primarily due to their construction, which typically includes a flexible element made of rubber or other elastomeric materials. This flexible element sits between two metal hubs and absorbs misalignment by allowing a certain degree of movement.
There are generally two types of HRC couplings based on their ability to handle misalignment:
- Single Flex HRC Couplings: These couplings can accommodate angular misalignment but have limited capability to handle parallel misalignment. They are suitable for applications where angular misalignment is more prevalent.
- Double Flex HRC Couplings: These couplings are designed to handle both angular and parallel misalignment to a greater degree than single flex couplings. They offer increased flexibility and can handle more demanding misalignment conditions.
It is important to note that while HRC couplings can handle misalignment, they do have limits. Excessive misalignment beyond their specified range can lead to premature wear and failure. It is essential to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and ensure that the coupling is properly installed and aligned to prevent unnecessary stress on the flexible element.
For applications with significant misalignment or where precise alignment is critical, other types of couplings like flexible couplings with elastomeric elements, gear couplings, or disc couplings may be more suitable. Engineers and designers should carefully assess the misalignment requirements of their specific application and choose the appropriate coupling type accordingly.
Impact of HRC Couplings on the Overall Reliability of Connected Equipment
HRC (Hytrel Rubber Compression) couplings play a crucial role in enhancing the overall reliability of connected equipment in mechanical power transmission systems. Here are some key ways in which HRC couplings contribute to improved reliability:
1. Shock Absorption: HRC couplings are designed with a flexible elastomeric element (made of Hytrel or similar material) that acts as a shock absorber. It helps dampen and absorb shocks and vibrations generated during the operation of rotating equipment. By reducing the impact of sudden loads and shocks, the coupling protects the connected components from potential damage or premature wear.
2. Misalignment Compensation: One of the primary functions of an HRC coupling is to accommodate misalignment between shafts. It can handle angular, parallel, and axial misalignment, which commonly occur in rotating machinery due to various factors like thermal expansion, manufacturing tolerances, and settling of foundations. By allowing for misalignment, the coupling prevents undue stress on the connected equipment and minimizes the risk of misalignment-related failures.
3. Vibration Damping: Vibrations in rotating equipment can lead to fatigue and wear in connected components. HRC couplings help dampen these vibrations, ensuring smoother operation and reducing the likelihood of resonance or vibration-related failures.
4. Maintenance-Free Options: Some HRC couplings are designed to be maintenance-free, eliminating the need for regular greasing or lubrication. This feature reduces the maintenance requirements of the coupling and, in turn, enhances the reliability of the entire system by minimizing downtime for maintenance activities.
5. High Torque Transmission: HRC couplings are capable of transmitting high torque loads between shafts. By efficiently transmitting power, the coupling ensures that the connected equipment can perform its intended functions reliably and without power-related disruptions.
6. Torsional Stiffness: HRC couplings provide a degree of torsional stiffness, which helps control angular deflection between shafts during operation. This stiffness contributes to the overall stability of the system and protects against excessive torsional vibrations that could lead to mechanical issues.
7. Durability and Longevity: The robust construction and high-quality materials used in HRC couplings contribute to their durability and longevity. They are engineered to withstand harsh operating conditions and resist wear, ensuring a longer service life for the coupling and the connected equipment.
8. Cost-Effectiveness: HRC couplings offer a cost-effective solution for power transmission applications. Their ability to protect connected equipment from shocks, vibrations, and misalignment helps prevent costly downtime and maintenance, making them a reliable and economical choice for various industries.
In summary, HRC couplings enhance the overall reliability of connected equipment by mitigating the adverse effects of shocks, vibrations, and misalignment. With their robust design and ability to accommodate various operating conditions, HRC couplings contribute to the smooth and efficient operation of mechanical systems, reducing the risk of unplanned downtime and extending the lifespan of the connected equipment.
Explanation of Different Types of HRC Coupling Designs
1. HRC Standard Design: The standard or classic HRC coupling design consists of two cast iron hubs with a spider made of an elastomeric material, usually rubber. The hubs have teeth on the inner surface that mesh with the spider, providing torque transmission and flexibility. This design is commonly used in various industrial applications due to its simplicity and cost-effectiveness.
2. HRC Spacer Design: The HRC spacer coupling design is similar to the standard HRC design, but it includes a spacer between the two hubs. The spacer allows for more axial misalignment compensation and can accommodate longer distances between shafts. This design is suitable for applications where additional spacing between the shafts is necessary.
3. HRC Flywheel Design: The HRC flywheel coupling design is specifically used in applications where the coupling is mounted on a flywheel. The design incorporates a flywheel mounting hub on one side and a standard HRC hub on the other side. This allows the coupling to be easily connected to a flywheel for various engine-driven machinery.
4. HRC Taper Lock Design: The HRC taper lock coupling design includes taper lock bushings that enable easy installation and removal of the coupling from the shaft. The hubs have a tapered bore, and the taper lock bushings are inserted into the bore, providing a secure and precise connection to the shaft. This design is commonly used in applications that require frequent coupling removal and reassembly.
5. HRC Brake Drum Design: The HRC brake drum coupling design is used in applications where a brake is required. The design incorporates a brake drum on one of the hubs, allowing the coupling to serve both as a torque transmitting coupling and a brake drum for braking purposes. This design is commonly used in industrial machinery where controlled braking is necessary.
6. HRC Non-Spacer Design: The HRC non-spacer coupling design is similar to the standard HRC design but does not include a spacer. This design is suitable for applications where the shafts are relatively close together, and a spacer is not required for additional misalignment compensation.
7. HRC Stainless Steel Design: The HRC stainless steel coupling design is used in applications where corrosion resistance is essential. The hubs and spider are made of stainless steel, providing better resistance to rust and corrosion. This design is commonly used in industries such as food processing, marine, and pharmaceuticals.
8. HRC Pilot Bore Design: The HRC pilot bore coupling design is supplied with plain bore hubs, allowing the end-users to machine the bore to the required size. This design is beneficial when the shaft sizes are not standard or need to be customized for a specific application.
Overall, these different HRC coupling designs offer flexibility and versatility to suit various power transmission requirements across different industries.
editor by CX 2023-10-12