Cast Iron HRC Shaft Couplings HRC70 HRC90 HRC110 HRC130 HRC150 HRC180 HRC230 HRC280
The FRC shaft couplings is widely used. Its characteristic is simple construction, safe and reliable in use and easy to install. Maintenance is virtually
elimated and no lubricant is required in the running term. These couplings are made of GG25 high grade cast iron and phosphate for the surface to
ensure strength for safe running under rated conditions.
Our Main Products:
1. Timing Belt Pulley (Synchronous Pulley), Timing Bar, Clamping Plate;
2. Forging, Casting, Stampling Part;
3. V Belt Pulley and Taper Lock Bush; Sprocket, Idler and Plate Wheel;Spur Gear, Bevel Gear, Rack;
4. Shaft Locking Device: could be alternative for Ringfeder, Sati, Chiaravalli, Tollok, etc.;
5. Shaft Coupling: including Miniature couplings, Curved tooth coupling, Chain coupling, HRC coupling,
Normex coupling, Type coupling, GE Coupling, torque limiter, Universal Joint;
6. Shaft Collars: including Setscrew Type, Single Split and Double Splits;
7. Gear & Rack: Spur gear/rack, bevel gear, helical gear/rack.
8. Other customized Machining Parts according to drawings (OEM) Forging, Casting, Stamping Parts.
|Packing||We use standard export wooden case, carton and pallet, but we can also pack it as per your special requirements.
ZheJiang Mighty Machinery Co., Ltd. specializes in offering best service and the most competitive price for our customer.
After over 10 years’ hard work, MIGHTY’s business has grown rapidly and become an important partner for oversea clients in the industrial field and become a holding company for 3 manufacturing factories.
MIGHTY’s products have obtained reputation of domestic and oversea customers with taking advantage of technology, management, quality and very competitive price.
Your satisfaction is the biggest motivation for our work, choose us to get high quality products and best service.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
We warmly welcome friends from domestic and abroad come to us for business negotiation and cooperation for mutual benefit.To supply customers excellent quality products with good price and punctual delivery time is our responsibility.
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Shaft Hole:||Standard and Custom|
|Torque:||Standard and Custom|
|Bore Diameter:||Standard and Custom|
|Speed:||Standard and Custom|
Are There Any Safety Considerations When Using HRC Couplings in Rotating Machinery?
When using HRC (Highly Resilient Coupling) couplings in rotating machinery, several safety considerations should be taken into account to ensure the proper and safe functioning of the coupling and the connected equipment:
- Proper Installation: It is crucial to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations for the correct installation of the HRC coupling. Ensure that the coupling is mounted securely on the shafts and that all fasteners are tightened to the specified torque values.
- Alignment: Adequate shaft alignment is essential for the smooth operation of the HRC coupling. Misalignment can lead to increased stress on the coupling and its elastomeric element, reducing its service life and possibly causing premature failure.
- Torque Capacity: Before selecting an HRC coupling, verify that it has the appropriate torque capacity for the specific application. Using an undersized coupling can result in overloading, leading to coupling failure and potential damage to connected machinery.
- Operating Conditions: Consider the environmental conditions and operating parameters of the machinery when choosing an HRC coupling. Factors such as temperature, humidity, and exposure to chemicals can affect the coupling’s performance and longevity.
- Regular Inspection: Implement a regular inspection and maintenance schedule for the HRC coupling and the entire power transmission system. Check for signs of wear, corrosion, or any other issues that may require attention. Replace worn or damaged components promptly.
- Emergency Stop: Ensure that the rotating machinery is equipped with a proper emergency stop mechanism to quickly shut down operations in case of unexpected events or coupling failure.
- Overload Protection: Consider adding overload protection devices to the system to prevent excessive torque or shock loads from reaching the coupling and the connected equipment.
By adhering to these safety considerations and best practices, the risk of accidents, equipment damage, and downtime can be minimized, ensuring a safe and reliable operation of rotating machinery with HRC couplings.
Impact of HRC Couplings on the Overall Reliability of Connected Equipment
HRC (Hytrel Rubber Compression) couplings play a crucial role in enhancing the overall reliability of connected equipment in mechanical power transmission systems. Here are some key ways in which HRC couplings contribute to improved reliability:
1. Shock Absorption: HRC couplings are designed with a flexible elastomeric element (made of Hytrel or similar material) that acts as a shock absorber. It helps dampen and absorb shocks and vibrations generated during the operation of rotating equipment. By reducing the impact of sudden loads and shocks, the coupling protects the connected components from potential damage or premature wear.
2. Misalignment Compensation: One of the primary functions of an HRC coupling is to accommodate misalignment between shafts. It can handle angular, parallel, and axial misalignment, which commonly occur in rotating machinery due to various factors like thermal expansion, manufacturing tolerances, and settling of foundations. By allowing for misalignment, the coupling prevents undue stress on the connected equipment and minimizes the risk of misalignment-related failures.
3. Vibration Damping: Vibrations in rotating equipment can lead to fatigue and wear in connected components. HRC couplings help dampen these vibrations, ensuring smoother operation and reducing the likelihood of resonance or vibration-related failures.
4. Maintenance-Free Options: Some HRC couplings are designed to be maintenance-free, eliminating the need for regular greasing or lubrication. This feature reduces the maintenance requirements of the coupling and, in turn, enhances the reliability of the entire system by minimizing downtime for maintenance activities.
5. High Torque Transmission: HRC couplings are capable of transmitting high torque loads between shafts. By efficiently transmitting power, the coupling ensures that the connected equipment can perform its intended functions reliably and without power-related disruptions.
6. Torsional Stiffness: HRC couplings provide a degree of torsional stiffness, which helps control angular deflection between shafts during operation. This stiffness contributes to the overall stability of the system and protects against excessive torsional vibrations that could lead to mechanical issues.
7. Durability and Longevity: The robust construction and high-quality materials used in HRC couplings contribute to their durability and longevity. They are engineered to withstand harsh operating conditions and resist wear, ensuring a longer service life for the coupling and the connected equipment.
8. Cost-Effectiveness: HRC couplings offer a cost-effective solution for power transmission applications. Their ability to protect connected equipment from shocks, vibrations, and misalignment helps prevent costly downtime and maintenance, making them a reliable and economical choice for various industries.
In summary, HRC couplings enhance the overall reliability of connected equipment by mitigating the adverse effects of shocks, vibrations, and misalignment. With their robust design and ability to accommodate various operating conditions, HRC couplings contribute to the smooth and efficient operation of mechanical systems, reducing the risk of unplanned downtime and extending the lifespan of the connected equipment.
Explanation of HRC Coupling and Its Functionality
An HRC coupling, also known as a “Highly Resilient Coupling” or “Jaw Coupling,” is a type of flexible shaft coupling used to connect two shafts in mechanical power transmission systems. It is designed to transmit torque while accommodating minor shaft misalignments and dampening vibrations.
How HRC Coupling Works:
The HRC coupling consists of three main components:
Two Hubs: Each hub has a set of curved jaws with teeth that mesh together when the coupling is assembled. The hubs are typically made of steel or cast iron and are connected to the respective shafts of the driving and driven equipment.
Elastomeric Spider: The elastomeric spider is the flexible element of the coupling and is placed between the two hubs. It is commonly made of a synthetic rubber material such as polyurethane. The spider’s unique design allows it to deform under torque, transmitting power while accommodating angular and parallel misalignments between the shafts.
When the HRC coupling is in operation, the driving shaft rotates, and the torque is transmitted through the hubs to the elastomeric spider. As the spider deforms, the jaws of the hubs move relative to each other, accommodating any misalignment between the shafts. This flexibility helps to reduce the transmission of vibrations and shock loads from one shaft to the other, thus protecting the connected equipment.
HRC couplings are widely used in various applications, including pumps, compressors, conveyors, and other machinery, where misalignment and shock absorption are important considerations. Their simple and effective design makes them easy to install and maintain, and they are available in various sizes and torque ratings to suit different power transmission requirements.
editor by CX 2023-10-08