Excellent powder metallurgy parts metallic sintered parts
We could offer various powder metallurgy parts including iron based and copper based with top quality and cheapest price, please only send the drawing or sample to us, we will according to customer’s requirement to make it. if you are interested in our product, please do not hesitate to contact us, we would like to offer the top quality and best service for you. thank you!
How do We Work with Our Clients
1. For a design expert or a big company with your own engineering team: we prefer to receive a fully RFQ pack from you including drawing, 3D model, quantity, pictures;
2. For a start-up company owner or green hand for engineering: just send an idea that you want to try, you don’t even need to know what casting is;
3. Our sales will reply you within 24 hours to confirm further details and give the estimated quote time;
4. Our engineering team will evaluate your inquiry and provide our offer within next 1~3 working days.
5. We can arrange a technical communication meeting with you and our engineers together anytime if required.
|Place of origin:
|Powder metallurgy sintering
|Spare parts type:
|Powder metallurgy parts
|Machinery Test report:
|Key selling points:
|MPIF 35,DIN 3571,JIS Z 2550
|Small home appliances,Lockset,Electric tool, automobile,
|Powder Metallurgr,CNC Machining
|High frequency quenching, oil immersion
The Advantage of Powder Metallurgy Process
1. Cost effective
The final products can be compacted with powder metallurgy method ,and no need or can shorten the processing of machine .It can save material greatly and reduce the production cost .
2. Complex shapes
Powder metallurgy allows to obtain complex shapes directly from the compacting tooling ,without any machining operation ,like teeth ,splines ,profiles ,frontal geometries etc.
3. High precision
Achievable tolerances in the perpendicular direction of compacting are typically IT 8-9 as sintered,improvable up to IT 5-7 after sizing .Additional machining operations can improve the precision .
The interconnected porosity of the material can be filled with oils ,obtaining then a self-lubricating bearing :the oil provides constant lubrication between bearing and shaft ,and the system does not need any additional external lubricant .
5. Green technology
The manufacturing process of sintered components is certified as ecological ,because the material waste is very low ,the product is recyclable ,and the energy efficiency is good because the material is not molten.
Q1: What is the type of payment?
A: Usually you should prepay 50% of the total amount. The balance should be pay off before shipment.
Q2: How to guarantee the high quality?
A: 100% inspection. We have Carl Zeiss high-precision testing equipment and testing department to make sure every product of size,appearance and pressure test are good.
Q3: How long will you give me the reply?
A: we will contact you in 12 hours as soon as we can.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 35 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order. and if the item was non standard, we have to consider extra 10-15days for tooling/mould made.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples or drawings?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6: How about tooling Charge?
A: Tooling charge only charge once when first order, all future orders would not charge again even tooling repair or under maintance.
Q7: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
|Standard Or Nonstandard:
What are the Maintenance Requirements for HRC Couplings?
HRC (Highly Resilient Coupling) couplings are known for their relatively low maintenance requirements, making them popular in various industrial applications. However, like any mechanical component, they still require some attention to ensure optimal performance and longevity. Here are the typical maintenance requirements for HRC couplings:
- Regular Inspection: Perform visual inspections of the coupling regularly to check for signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Look for any unusual vibrations, noise, or overheating during operation.
- Lubrication: Some HRC couplings have elastomeric elements that require periodic lubrication to maintain their flexibility and resilience. Check the manufacturer’s recommendations for the proper lubrication schedule and type of lubricant to use.
- Torque Monitoring: Ensure that the coupling is properly torqued and recheck the torque periodically, especially after installation or maintenance activities.
- Alignment Checks: Misalignment can lead to premature wear and reduced coupling life. Regularly check the alignment of the connected shafts and correct any misalignment if necessary.
- Environmental Considerations: HRC couplings can be affected by environmental factors such as temperature, humidity, and exposure to chemicals. Ensure that the coupling is suitable for the specific environmental conditions of the application.
- Replace Worn Parts: Over time, the elastomeric elements of the HRC coupling may wear out. When signs of wear, cracking, or damage are observed, replace the coupling elements promptly to prevent further issues.
- Professional Inspection: Periodic inspections by maintenance professionals or coupling experts can help identify any potential problems and address them proactively.
It’s essential to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations for maintenance and inspection intervals specific to the HRC coupling model being used. Proper maintenance can extend the life of the coupling, reduce downtime, and ensure the reliable operation of the machinery in which it is installed.
Can HRC Couplings Be Used in Applications with Varying Operating Temperatures?
Yes, HRC couplings can be used in applications with varying operating temperatures. The choice of materials used in the manufacturing of HRC couplings allows them to withstand a wide range of temperatures, making them suitable for diverse industrial environments. Here’s how HRC couplings handle varying operating temperatures:
1. Material Selection: HRC couplings are typically constructed using high-quality materials such as cast iron, steel, and a flexible rubber element. These materials are selected for their excellent thermal properties and ability to maintain their structural integrity across a broad temperature range.
2. Temperature Resistance: The rubber element in the HRC coupling is designed to resist temperature extremes. It remains flexible and resilient even in high or low-temperature conditions. This flexibility is essential for the coupling’s ability to accommodate misalignment and dampen vibrations effectively.
3. Thermal Expansion: When machinery operates at higher temperatures, components can undergo thermal expansion. HRC couplings can handle the slight misalignment caused by thermal expansion, thanks to their flexible rubber element. This feature prevents additional stress on the connected shafts and bearings, reducing the risk of premature failures.
4. Lubrication-Free: Unlike some other types of couplings that require lubrication for smooth operation, HRC couplings are designed to be lubrication-free. This is advantageous in applications with varying temperatures because lubricants may experience changes in viscosity and performance at extreme temperatures. The absence of lubrication simplifies maintenance and ensures consistent coupling performance regardless of temperature fluctuations.
5. Application Versatility: Due to their temperature resistance and ability to handle misalignment, HRC couplings find applications in a wide range of industries and equipment, including pumps, compressors, conveyors, and various types of machinery that operate in environments with varying temperatures.
In summary, HRC couplings are well-suited for applications with varying operating temperatures. Their robust construction, temperature-resistant materials, and ability to handle misalignment make them a reliable and versatile choice for power transmission in different industrial settings, regardless of temperature fluctuations.
Materials Used in Manufacturing HRC Couplings
HRC couplings are typically made from a combination of different materials to provide the necessary properties for efficient power transmission and durability. The common materials used in manufacturing HRC couplings include:
- Cast Iron: Cast iron is a widely used material for HRC couplings due to its excellent strength, durability, and resistance to wear and deformation. It is suitable for various industrial applications and can handle substantial torque and misalignment.
- Steel: Steel is another popular choice for HRC coupling construction. It offers high tensile strength, good fatigue resistance, and the ability to handle high-speed applications. Steel HRC couplings are suitable for demanding environments and heavy-duty machinery.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel HRC couplings are ideal for applications where corrosion resistance is essential. They are commonly used in industries such as food processing, pharmaceuticals, and marine environments.
- Aluminum: Aluminum HRC couplings are lightweight and have excellent corrosion resistance. They are suitable for low to medium torque applications where weight reduction is a concern.
- Bronze: Bronze is used in specialized HRC coupling designs, particularly for applications requiring low friction and high wear resistance. It is commonly used in marine and heavy machinery applications.
- Polyurethane: Polyurethane is used for the flexible elements of HRC couplings. It offers good shock absorption and vibration damping properties, contributing to the coupling’s ability to protect connected equipment from shocks and vibrations.
- Other Composite Materials: Some HRC couplings may feature composite materials that combine the benefits of different materials, such as rubber compounds with metal reinforcement, to provide specific performance characteristics.
The material selection for HRC couplings depends on the application requirements, including torque, speed, environmental conditions, and industry standards. Manufacturers often provide a range of material options to suit various applications and ensure reliable and efficient power transmission.
editor by CX 2023-09-11