Excellent powder metallurgy parts metallic sintered parts
We could offer various powder metallurgy parts including iron based and copper based with top quality and cheapest price, please only send the drawing or sample to us, we will according to customer’s requirement to make it. if you are interested in our product, please do not hesitate to contact us, we would like to offer the top quality and best service for you. thank you!
How do We Work with Our Clients
1. For a design expert or a big company with your own engineering team: we prefer to receive a fully RFQ pack from you including drawing, 3D model, quantity, pictures;
2. For a start-up company owner or green hand for engineering: just send an idea that you want to try, you don’t even need to know what casting is;
3. Our sales will reply you within 24 hours to confirm further details and give the estimated quote time;
4. Our engineering team will evaluate your inquiry and provide our offer within next 1~3 working days.
5. We can arrange a technical communication meeting with you and our engineers together anytime if required.
|Place of origin:||Jangsu,China|
|Type:||Powder metallurgy sintering|
|Spare parts type:||Powder metallurgy parts|
|Machinery Test report:||Provided|
|Key selling points:||Quality assurance|
|Mould type:||Tungsten steel|
|Material standard:||MPIF 35,DIN 3571,JIS Z 2550|
|Application:||Small home appliances,Lockset,Electric tool, automobile,|
|Brand Name:||OEM SERVICE|
|After-sales Service:||Online support|
|Processing:||Powder Metallurgr,CNC Machining|
|Powder Metallurgr:||High frequency quenching, oil immersion|
|Quality Control:||100% inspection|
The Advantage of Powder Metallurgy Process
1. Cost effective
The final products can be compacted with powder metallurgy method ,and no need or can shorten the processing of machine .It can save material greatly and reduce the production cost .
2. Complex shapes
Powder metallurgy allows to obtain complex shapes directly from the compacting tooling ,without any machining operation ,like teeth ,splines ,profiles ,frontal geometries etc.
3. High precision
Achievable tolerances in the perpendicular direction of compacting are typically IT 8-9 as sintered,improvable up to IT 5-7 after sizing .Additional machining operations can improve the precision .
The interconnected porosity of the material can be filled with oils ,obtaining then a self-lubricating bearing :the oil provides constant lubrication between bearing and shaft ,and the system does not need any additional external lubricant .
5. Green technology
The manufacturing process of sintered components is certified as ecological ,because the material waste is very low ,the product is recyclable ,and the energy efficiency is good because the material is not molten.
Q1: What is the type of payment?
A: Usually you should prepay 50% of the total amount. The balance should be pay off before shipment.
Q2: How to guarantee the high quality?
A: 100% inspection. We have Carl Zeiss high-precision testing equipment and testing department to make sure every product of size,appearance and pressure test are good.
Q3: How long will you give me the reply?
A: we will contact you in 12 hours as soon as we can.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 35 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order. and if the item was non standard, we have to consider extra 10-15days for tooling/mould made.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples or drawings?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6: How about tooling Charge?
A: Tooling charge only charge once when first order, all future orders would not charge again even tooling repair or under maintance.
Q7: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Nonstandard|
|Shaft Hole:||as Required|
|Bore Diameter:||as Required|
Are There Any Safety Considerations When Using HRC Couplings in Rotating Machinery?
When using HRC (Highly Resilient Coupling) couplings in rotating machinery, several safety considerations should be taken into account to ensure the proper and safe functioning of the coupling and the connected equipment:
- Proper Installation: It is crucial to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations for the correct installation of the HRC coupling. Ensure that the coupling is mounted securely on the shafts and that all fasteners are tightened to the specified torque values.
- Alignment: Adequate shaft alignment is essential for the smooth operation of the HRC coupling. Misalignment can lead to increased stress on the coupling and its elastomeric element, reducing its service life and possibly causing premature failure.
- Torque Capacity: Before selecting an HRC coupling, verify that it has the appropriate torque capacity for the specific application. Using an undersized coupling can result in overloading, leading to coupling failure and potential damage to connected machinery.
- Operating Conditions: Consider the environmental conditions and operating parameters of the machinery when choosing an HRC coupling. Factors such as temperature, humidity, and exposure to chemicals can affect the coupling’s performance and longevity.
- Regular Inspection: Implement a regular inspection and maintenance schedule for the HRC coupling and the entire power transmission system. Check for signs of wear, corrosion, or any other issues that may require attention. Replace worn or damaged components promptly.
- Emergency Stop: Ensure that the rotating machinery is equipped with a proper emergency stop mechanism to quickly shut down operations in case of unexpected events or coupling failure.
- Overload Protection: Consider adding overload protection devices to the system to prevent excessive torque or shock loads from reaching the coupling and the connected equipment.
By adhering to these safety considerations and best practices, the risk of accidents, equipment damage, and downtime can be minimized, ensuring a safe and reliable operation of rotating machinery with HRC couplings.
What Role Does an HRC Coupling Play in Reducing Downtime and Maintenance Costs?
An HRC (Highly Resilient Coupling) plays a significant role in reducing downtime and maintenance costs in mechanical systems. Here’s how:
1. Vibration Damping: HRC couplings are designed with a flexible rubber element that acts as a vibration damper. The rubber element absorbs and dampens vibrations generated during the operation of rotating machinery. By reducing vibrations, the coupling helps prevent excessive wear and fatigue on connected equipment, such as motors, pumps, and gearboxes. This leads to less frequent breakdowns and extends the lifespan of components, ultimately reducing downtime for repairs and replacements.
2. Misalignment Compensation: As mentioned earlier, HRC couplings can handle various types of misalignment, including angular, parallel, and axial misalignment. By accommodating these misalignments, the coupling helps prevent additional stress on the connected shafts and bearings. The ability to handle misalignment reduces the likelihood of premature failures and breakdowns caused by misalignment-related issues.
3. Shock Load Absorption: In many industrial applications, rotating machinery may experience sudden shock loads due to various factors like sudden starts, stops, or changes in load. The flexible rubber element in the HRC coupling acts as a shock absorber, cushioning the impact of these sudden loads. By absorbing shock loads, the coupling protects the connected equipment from damage and minimizes the risk of unexpected downtime due to shock-related failures.
4. Easy Installation and Maintenance: HRC couplings are relatively easy to install and maintain. They do not require complex alignment procedures, and the flexible element eliminates the need for lubrication. The simple design and ease of maintenance contribute to reducing the time required for installation and upkeep, thus lowering overall maintenance costs.
5. Cost-Effective Design: HRC couplings are cost-effective compared to some other types of couplings. They provide reliable performance and durability at a reasonable price point. The cost-effectiveness of HRC couplings makes them a popular choice in various industrial applications where reducing operational costs is a priority.
Overall, the HRC coupling’s ability to dampen vibrations, compensate for misalignment, absorb shock loads, and offer easy installation and maintenance translates into improved reliability and efficiency of mechanical systems. This, in turn, leads to reduced downtime and maintenance costs, making HRC couplings a valuable component in power transmission applications across industries.
Explanation of HRC Coupling and Its Functionality
An HRC coupling, also known as a “Highly Resilient Coupling” or “Jaw Coupling,” is a type of flexible shaft coupling used to connect two shafts in mechanical power transmission systems. It is designed to transmit torque while accommodating minor shaft misalignments and dampening vibrations.
How HRC Coupling Works:
The HRC coupling consists of three main components:
Two Hubs: Each hub has a set of curved jaws with teeth that mesh together when the coupling is assembled. The hubs are typically made of steel or cast iron and are connected to the respective shafts of the driving and driven equipment.
Elastomeric Spider: The elastomeric spider is the flexible element of the coupling and is placed between the two hubs. It is commonly made of a synthetic rubber material such as polyurethane. The spider’s unique design allows it to deform under torque, transmitting power while accommodating angular and parallel misalignments between the shafts.
When the HRC coupling is in operation, the driving shaft rotates, and the torque is transmitted through the hubs to the elastomeric spider. As the spider deforms, the jaws of the hubs move relative to each other, accommodating any misalignment between the shafts. This flexibility helps to reduce the transmission of vibrations and shock loads from one shaft to the other, thus protecting the connected equipment.
HRC couplings are widely used in various applications, including pumps, compressors, conveyors, and other machinery, where misalignment and shock absorption are important considerations. Their simple and effective design makes them easy to install and maintain, and they are available in various sizes and torque ratings to suit different power transmission requirements.
editor by CX 2023-10-02