Cast Iron HRC Shaft Couplings HRC70 HRC90 HRC110 HRC130 HRC150 HRC180 HRC230 HRC280
The HRC shaft couplings is widely used. Its characteristic is simple construction, safe and reliable in use and easy to install. Maintenance is virtually elimated and no lubricant is required in the running term. These couplings are made of GG25 high grade cast iron and phosphate for the surface to ensure strength for safe running under rated conditions.
A variety of HRC Drive Couplings and Jaw Couplings are currently available from MIGHTY. MIGHTY carries an assortment of high quality couplings, mainly HRC Drive Couplings and Jaw Couplings. If you are in need of a reliable coupling, our HRC Drive Couplings should serve your needs well. Composed of 2 halves with a star-shaped rubber unit in the centre, these couplings can fit whatever the situation calls for. They’re quite easy to use and install, shipped bored or custom bored when required. The HRC drive coupling that we carry also comes in 3 styles: F-type couplings where the taperlock bush can be inserted from the inside, H-type couplings where the taperlock bush can be inserted from the outside and B-type couplings which are pilot bored and ready to be machined to the required bore.
J = the wrench clearance required for tightening and loosening the bush from the shaft
L = the total length (C+C+F)
L = Large MPB Hub Type F = Bushed from Jaw Side
S = Small MPB Hub Type H = Bushed from Hub Side
MIGHTY can produce full series of HRC shaft couplings: HRC 70, HRC 90, HRC 110, HRC 130, HRC 150, HRC 180, HRC 230, HRC 280.
Material: cast iron GG25;
Bore type: pilot or taper bore for set screw/bearing/keyway/taper bush;
Surface finish: phosphate coated.
MIGHTY, a brand belongs to SCMC Corp. which is a wholly state-owned enterprise established in 1980, is specialized in producing precision mechanical power transmission products. After years of hard work, Mighty has already got the certificate of ISO9001:2000 and become a holding company of 3 manufacturing factories.
Mighty’s products are mainly exported to Europe, America and Middle East market. With the top-ranking management, professional technical support and abundant export experience, Mighty has established lasting and stable business partnership with many world famous companies and has got good reputation from CZPT customers in international sales.
Equipment: sawing machine, CNC Lathe, drilling machine, hobbing machine, punch machine, milling machine, gear shaper, grinding machine, machining center, etc.
Trade Show: PTC Asia, Canton Fair, Hannover Messe, IFPE
Timing belt pulleys, timing bars, timing belt clamping plates.
Locking elements and shrink discs: could be alternative for Ringfeder, Sati, Chiaravalli, BEA, KBK, Tollok, etc.
V belt pulleys and taper lock bush.
Sprockets, idler, and plate wheels.
Gears and racks: spur gear, helical gear, bevel gear, worm gear, gear rack.
Shaft couplings: miniature coupling, curved tooth coupling, chain coupling, HRC coupling, normex coupling, FCL coupling, GE coupling, rigid and flexible coupling, jaw coupling, disc coupling, multi-beam coupling, universal joint, torque limiter, shaft collars.
Forging, Casting, Stamping Parts.
Other customized power transmission products and Machining Parts (OEM).
1. Engineering: machine tools, foundry equipments, conveyors, compressors, painting systems, etc.
2. Pharmaceuticals& Food Processing: pulp mill blowers, conveyor in warehouse, agitators, grain, boiler, bakery machine, labeling machine, robots, etc.
3. Agriculture Industries: cultivator, rice winnower tractor, harvester, rice planter, farm equipment, etc.
4. Texitile Mills: looms, spinning, wrappers, high-speed auto looms, processing machine, twister, carding machine, ruler calendar machine, high speed winder, etc.
5. Printing Machinery: newspaper press, rotary machine, screen printer machine, linotype machine offset printer, etc.
6. Paper Industries: chipper roll grinder, cut off saw, edgers, flotation cell and chips saws, etc.
7. Building Construction Machinery: buffers, elevator floor polisher mixing machine, vibrator, hoists, crusher, etc.
8. Office Equipments: typewriter, plotters, camera, money drive, money sorting machine, data storage equipment, etc.
9. Glass and Plastic Industries: conveyor, carton sealers, grinders, creeper paper manufacturing machine, lintec backing, etc.
10. Home Appliances: vacuum cleaner, laundry machine, icecream machine, sewing machine, kitchen equipments, etc.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
We warmly welcome friends from domestic and abroad come to us for business negotiation and cooperation for mutual benefit. To supply customers excellent quality products with good price and punctual delivery time is our responsibility.
Any question or inquiry, pls contact us without hesitate, we assure any of your inquiry will get our prompt attention and reply!
|Standard Or Nonstandard:
|HRC Flexible Couplings
Can HRC Couplings Handle Misalignment Between Shafts?
HRC (Highly Resilient Coupling) couplings are designed to handle a certain degree of misalignment between shafts, making them suitable for applications where alignment issues may arise. These couplings can accommodate both angular and parallel misalignment to some extent, providing flexibility and resilience in mechanical systems.
The flexibility of HRC couplings is primarily due to their construction, which typically includes a flexible element made of rubber or other elastomeric materials. This flexible element sits between two metal hubs and absorbs misalignment by allowing a certain degree of movement.
There are generally two types of HRC couplings based on their ability to handle misalignment:
- Single Flex HRC Couplings: These couplings can accommodate angular misalignment but have limited capability to handle parallel misalignment. They are suitable for applications where angular misalignment is more prevalent.
- Double Flex HRC Couplings: These couplings are designed to handle both angular and parallel misalignment to a greater degree than single flex couplings. They offer increased flexibility and can handle more demanding misalignment conditions.
It is important to note that while HRC couplings can handle misalignment, they do have limits. Excessive misalignment beyond their specified range can lead to premature wear and failure. It is essential to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and ensure that the coupling is properly installed and aligned to prevent unnecessary stress on the flexible element.
For applications with significant misalignment or where precise alignment is critical, other types of couplings like flexible couplings with elastomeric elements, gear couplings, or disc couplings may be more suitable. Engineers and designers should carefully assess the misalignment requirements of their specific application and choose the appropriate coupling type accordingly.
Impact of HRC Couplings on the Overall Reliability of Connected Equipment
HRC (Hytrel Rubber Compression) couplings play a crucial role in enhancing the overall reliability of connected equipment in mechanical power transmission systems. Here are some key ways in which HRC couplings contribute to improved reliability:
1. Shock Absorption: HRC couplings are designed with a flexible elastomeric element (made of Hytrel or similar material) that acts as a shock absorber. It helps dampen and absorb shocks and vibrations generated during the operation of rotating equipment. By reducing the impact of sudden loads and shocks, the coupling protects the connected components from potential damage or premature wear.
2. Misalignment Compensation: One of the primary functions of an HRC coupling is to accommodate misalignment between shafts. It can handle angular, parallel, and axial misalignment, which commonly occur in rotating machinery due to various factors like thermal expansion, manufacturing tolerances, and settling of foundations. By allowing for misalignment, the coupling prevents undue stress on the connected equipment and minimizes the risk of misalignment-related failures.
3. Vibration Damping: Vibrations in rotating equipment can lead to fatigue and wear in connected components. HRC couplings help dampen these vibrations, ensuring smoother operation and reducing the likelihood of resonance or vibration-related failures.
4. Maintenance-Free Options: Some HRC couplings are designed to be maintenance-free, eliminating the need for regular greasing or lubrication. This feature reduces the maintenance requirements of the coupling and, in turn, enhances the reliability of the entire system by minimizing downtime for maintenance activities.
5. High Torque Transmission: HRC couplings are capable of transmitting high torque loads between shafts. By efficiently transmitting power, the coupling ensures that the connected equipment can perform its intended functions reliably and without power-related disruptions.
6. Torsional Stiffness: HRC couplings provide a degree of torsional stiffness, which helps control angular deflection between shafts during operation. This stiffness contributes to the overall stability of the system and protects against excessive torsional vibrations that could lead to mechanical issues.
7. Durability and Longevity: The robust construction and high-quality materials used in HRC couplings contribute to their durability and longevity. They are engineered to withstand harsh operating conditions and resist wear, ensuring a longer service life for the coupling and the connected equipment.
8. Cost-Effectiveness: HRC couplings offer a cost-effective solution for power transmission applications. Their ability to protect connected equipment from shocks, vibrations, and misalignment helps prevent costly downtime and maintenance, making them a reliable and economical choice for various industries.
In summary, HRC couplings enhance the overall reliability of connected equipment by mitigating the adverse effects of shocks, vibrations, and misalignment. With their robust design and ability to accommodate various operating conditions, HRC couplings contribute to the smooth and efficient operation of mechanical systems, reducing the risk of unplanned downtime and extending the lifespan of the connected equipment.
Materials Used in Manufacturing HRC Couplings
HRC couplings are typically made from a combination of different materials to provide the necessary properties for efficient power transmission and durability. The common materials used in manufacturing HRC couplings include:
- Cast Iron: Cast iron is a widely used material for HRC couplings due to its excellent strength, durability, and resistance to wear and deformation. It is suitable for various industrial applications and can handle substantial torque and misalignment.
- Steel: Steel is another popular choice for HRC coupling construction. It offers high tensile strength, good fatigue resistance, and the ability to handle high-speed applications. Steel HRC couplings are suitable for demanding environments and heavy-duty machinery.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel HRC couplings are ideal for applications where corrosion resistance is essential. They are commonly used in industries such as food processing, pharmaceuticals, and marine environments.
- Aluminum: Aluminum HRC couplings are lightweight and have excellent corrosion resistance. They are suitable for low to medium torque applications where weight reduction is a concern.
- Bronze: Bronze is used in specialized HRC coupling designs, particularly for applications requiring low friction and high wear resistance. It is commonly used in marine and heavy machinery applications.
- Polyurethane: Polyurethane is used for the flexible elements of HRC couplings. It offers good shock absorption and vibration damping properties, contributing to the coupling’s ability to protect connected equipment from shocks and vibrations.
- Other Composite Materials: Some HRC couplings may feature composite materials that combine the benefits of different materials, such as rubber compounds with metal reinforcement, to provide specific performance characteristics.
The material selection for HRC couplings depends on the application requirements, including torque, speed, environmental conditions, and industry standards. Manufacturers often provide a range of material options to suit various applications and ensure reliable and efficient power transmission.
editor by CX 2023-09-06