Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are really versatile, they happen to be resistant to rust and can be obtained with a higher level of ingress security than plastics can provide; therefore, they are appropriate for demanding environments such as marine, drinking water treatment or leisure. The main element advantage of aluminium enclosures is definitely their EMI/RFI security, which is essential for areas with a higher level of noises pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be purchased in a variety of sizes with protection from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI secured series. Perspective all our ranges below.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to additional metals such as for example stainless steel
– Ideal for demanding environments
– Could be coated for added resistance
Banking on our knowledgeable and diligent work force we offer a fantastic range of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Container, which are comprised of electrical wiring junction box, waterproof electrical junction field, weatherproof electrical junction field, flameproof electrical junction package. These boxes are remarkably reliable and are created using quality raw material. We can also custom style them as per the detail supplied by our clients.
Aluminium is becoming increasingly the material of choice across many different fields previously dominated by metal.
In addition the existing trend can be seeing a move from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks will be subjected to less processes (i.electronic. heat treatment) which means they benefit from excellent stability specifically during high stock removal machining.
The net result is reduced waste, faster processing times and ultimately reduced costs.
This selection of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a higher standard enclosure suitable for protecting internal electrical elements from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures happen to be ideal for installation to our selection of EPT rails, providing a highly versatile enclosure that can be utilized in a wide selection of conditions. The enclosures feature a neoprene gasket that not merely provides a watertight seal but as well provides an IP rating of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed of resilient aluminium alloy and feature a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket offering a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy construction with smooth finish
• Available in a variety of sizes to support various applications
• Perfect for protecting internal elements from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and simple to customise
• High resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be utilized in a range of environments
• Temperature range; -20°C to +100°C
Our light weight aluminum enclosure are designed to meet the highest criteria of safeguard demanded by electrical and electronic devices designers, serving both commercial and commercial markets. They will be the ideal choice for housing electric and electronic devices of quality value with better anti-corrosion effectiveness ,protect instruments even beneath the adverse environment.
Created for water-proof and dust-evidence, IP 67
Applied for the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item zero holes, we can produce holes if the customer provide drawing for hole
Brought to you by EPT, a variety of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes are a top quality aluminium alloy given a natural finish and no exterior coating. The enclosures will tolerate temps up to 250°C with no undesireable effects to the enclosures composition, making them ideal in harsher environments. Different sizes and wall structure thickness can be found. No adhesive seal is included. All models are very reliable and excellent quality.
· Rugged, diecast aluminium alloy electronic instrument enclosure
· Separate – self adhesive silicon gasket is roofed – provides protection against dirt and water
· Silicone rubber gasket remains flexible from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted variation is vibra completed for a soft surface with no sharp edges
· Painted variation is painted with rough – satin black polyester powder paint for a enduring finish
Our Cool Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are chilly rolled down to essential thickness. Aluminium Coils happen to be ideally employed for transportation, insulation as well in industrial and residential development for wall structure cladding and roofing requirements.
Aluminium enclosures are perfect for use as an over-all purpose enclosure, because of their compact yet durable style. aluminium enclosures are also great for RF assignments or tasks which are at the mercy of weather. Because of the construction of the enclosures, they can even be employed for tasks involving heating as the conditions make an excellent heat sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are used in a variety of applications such as: